Sepcon can help in all aspects of design and planning. Our dedicated team of engineers will ensure that the most Practical and Cost Effective Solution is put forward while ensuring that all regulatory requirements are met to the highest standards.
Typical process for a new development:
• First meeting to outline the clients ideas
• EPA Site Suitability Assessment to exceed local authority requirements
• Assessment of suitable systems for the site with the client
• Preparation of the selected system to accompany the clients planning application
• Upon granting of the planning application, Sepcon can provide a complete installation service from Start to Finish
Working with one company from start to finish not only means that the client gets exactly what they asked for, but also has major cost advantages over the project duration.
Advantages of working with Sepcon from start to the finish:
Huge savings and less hassle compared to using multiple companies throughout the project
Dedicated design team
We manufacture precast concrete tanks
You deal with the same person from start to completion of the works
We own and maintain a large fleet of Cranes Flat Trucks, Exacavtors, Low Loaders, Dumpers & Hand Held Equipment